I live in San Francisco bay area, people usually call me James.
80% of my time I’m a software engineer, developing products that used by billions of people. The rest 20%, I usually go hiking, taking photos, writing blogs and hanging out with friends.
1pixel.cc is the place I share my work, I shoot portraits, streets and landscape. The gears I use are Nikon D300s and Lumix GF3 (I know, they are pretty old).